another techno song i cant identify. need help.
Sep 30, 2009 at 3:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

rock&rollfrenchfries

100+ Head-Fier
it was in a snowboard video around '2000. possibly forum snowbards video such as technical difficulties or true life. but i've tried mack dawg productions web site (with music samples) and couldn't find it.

the song has lasted for a decade in my head... i must track it down.

here's the vague description. the beat is very fast and sounds just like "my selector" by squarepusher. but thats just the beat... the melody is much less violent. and more chill. with a woman's absolutely stunning voice in a sort of high pitched quivering hum. and the melody is descending with a sort of crescendo echoing in the background. matching the video segment's beautiful backcountry powder footage.

thats all i can remember. but it's been killing me for a while now.

btw thanks for help with the rob dougan thing whoever that was... tried to reply but it wasn't working. so a pre emptive thanks for any help.

ahh thats pretty vague i guess... whatever

Sep 30, 2009 at 8:14 PM Post #2 of 6
you don't know of a link to the video on Youtube at all, do you?

Oct 2, 2009 at 3:20 AM Post #5 of 6
looked all over youtube. only the most popular segments from those videos on youtube (jp walker, jeremy jones, bj leines). this was more like i said a backcountry riding segment with a rider whos name i forgot (maybe one of those european fellas).

thank you guys for trying. i'll see if it's any of those or if that link helps.

Oct 2, 2009 at 3:29 AM Post #6 of 6
no it's not "i see right through to you". not a clubby type dance beat like that. more of a really fast atari teenage riot sort of beat. not so bassy or epic sounding. man i wish i could just play the tune for you guys somehow.

and the woman isn't singing any words.. she is just humming. with maybe a yadadadada in there somewhere.

very smooth.. very chill. with that very fast high-hat crazy beat going. turbo fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back