Another noob!! with a Apple IE ebay question..
Jun 14, 2009 at 8:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

pablo7

New Head-Fier
First let me start off by saying Hello ...my second post,

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on either some Logictech metro fi. 200v on the amazon deal for 24.95 or these apple ones from the bay but the price on these makes me kinda skeptical as to wether these are legit....what do you guys/gals think?

Thanks in advance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-iPod-In-Ea...ViewItem#rpdId

Jun 14, 2009 at 8:35 AM Post #2 of 12
Those look alright. A bunch of us have already purchased them for that price, all have been legit.

Jun 14, 2009 at 3:17 PM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No seems, the ADDIEMs this dude is selling are the real deal. Again, I have purchased 5 pair from him. No fakes.

Come on, you use all 5 at once
wink.gif

Bought a set also (thanks to tstarn's recommendation) from that buyer and they are legit (I know, you already know that by now)!

Just remember, the stock tips don't work for most people and these things are sensitive to how far they are placed in the ear (at least for me). Enjoy!

Jun 14, 2009 at 3:24 PM Post #9 of 12
Gave away/sold two of them, kept one for me, one for daughter, and kept one backup for daughter, teenager, since she is sure to break them. I will be interested to see if Apple Store will replace them no questions asked (no receipt needed) if they do break, which is what I heard about the ADDIEMs. I will be testing out that theory, just in case.

Jun 14, 2009 at 3:42 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gave away/sold two of them, kept one for me, one for daughter, and kept one backup for daughter, teenager, since she is sure to break them. I will be interested to see if Apple Store will replace them no questions asked (no receipt needed) if they do break, which is what I heard about the ADDIEMs. I will be testing out that theory, just in case.

I know, just some friendly ribbing. Makes me laugh imagining you (or anyone) trying to put multiple IEMs in their ears.

Jun 14, 2009 at 5:47 PM Post #12 of 12
Got mine quickly from this seller. The stock tips actually work quite well for me, but I have ordered some Sony hybrids just to test them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back