Another New Pimeta (Big images, I think)
Jul 14, 2004 at 5:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

drewd

Banned
Another new Pimeta! The 50K stepped attenuator is from kyc111 on Ebay, the opamps are 637/627, Vishay resistors, Cardas (I think) RCA jacks, Neutrik headphone jack and the case...um...I can't remember where I got the case. It's from an aluminum extrusion company and if anybody recognizes it, please pipe up because I'd like to get another one or two! With enough Nev-R-Dull it polishes up very nicely!

Runs on two 9V or an AC adapter.

pimeta1.jpg

pimeta2.jpg

pimeta3.jpg

-Drew

Jul 14, 2004 at 7:21 AM Post #2 of 12
that case is awesome ... i really like it.....

yeah if you or anyone else knows where to get one let me know

btw... beautiful pimeta... i like how the front is only the led and attenuator

Jul 14, 2004 at 10:58 AM Post #5 of 12
which vishay values did you use on that stepped att ..i got the same one sitting around here.

Jul 14, 2004 at 3:38 PM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Turing
where'd the knob come from?

It's an Eagle Plastic Devices knob from Mouser. Their catalog number is 450-6017. I think that it comes in three or four diameters and also in black.

-Drew

Jul 14, 2004 at 3:39 PM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme4099
which vishay values did you use on that stepped att ..i got the same one sitting around here.

I bought it already built, but I have another one at home. I'll look on it tonight and see what is uses and let you know.

-Drew

Jul 14, 2004 at 3:44 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by intlplby
that case is awesome ... i really like it.....

yeah if you or anyone else knows where to get one let me know

btw... beautiful pimeta... i like how the front is only the led and attenuator

Thanks!

I found the box it came in...it came from Xtech (www.xtech.com). I think that I got it as a sample, but as I recall, they quoted around $20 for the case with ends and screws. It's the model RS-3025.

-Drew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back