another melbourne mini meet
Jul 28, 2013 at 3:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

robdog80

New Head-Fier
I just got back from overseas and it seems I missed two meetings here in melbourne. I am actually in need of some new decent iems as I lost mine on the plane.

Does anyone in melbourne have a range of iem or know of a good place to try a few. I am based in fitzroy

Jul 30, 2013 at 7:51 AM Post #3 of 9
Quote:
Try Addicted to Audio in East Kew and Jaben in the city. They both have a very decent range of headphones gears on demo.

Yeah that place is awesome went there once to test some headphones but its a bit far for me..

I would like a melbourne meet as i am interested in headphones and want to make a purchase but cant decide without listening..

any melbourne meets happening and how would i find out about them?

Aug 22, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #4 of 9
Yeah that place is awesome went there once to test some headphones but its a bit far for me..

I would like a melbourne meet as i am interested in headphones and want to make a purchase but cant decide without listening..

any melbourne meets happening and how would i find out about them?

Same here I live in Bairnsdale I'm 4hours from Melbourne. I am trying to find out when the next meet is on. I seem to only find out after it has happened would love to audition some headphones and discuss head hifi gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back