Another FREEBIE: Shuffle and Earbuds
Dec 20, 2006 at 4:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

sc53

500+ Head-Fier
Digging through my stash I found a 1st gen iPod shuffle (512 mb) that I'm not using. I'd like to give it to a needy Head-fier who doesn't have much gear (or any gear). I will include the lanyard and Apple earbuds it came with. Also, it's got 512 mb of my music on it if anyone is into my tunes-- a lot of singer/songwriter types, alt.country, acoustic stuff, plus maybe a little light hip hop mixed in for the gym.
Merry Christmas to all! Please PM me with your details and I'll pick a name out of a hat tomorrow by noon and get the thing mailed off to arrive hopefully before the weekend.
580smile.gif

Dec 20, 2006 at 4:56 PM Post #3 of 15
YGPM. Great initiative
biggrin.gif

Dec 20, 2006 at 5:09 PM Post #4 of 15
Okay, I'll enter. Good luck to whoever enters.

Dec 20, 2006 at 7:49 PM Post #5 of 15
YPGM You guys giving away free stuff amazes me. So generous, def bringing some holiday cheer!

*maybe i should pay it forward and give away my aths?

Dec 20, 2006 at 9:26 PM Post #7 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROphonez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Another generous head-fi member! I wish I could afford to do this stuff. Maybe
Good luck to everyone that enters.

to you aswell HO HO HO!

Dec 20, 2006 at 9:31 PM Post #8 of 15
Lots of great people around here, who give away free stuff to those who can't afford to buy it!
lambda.gif

Good luck to those who enters..

Dec 20, 2006 at 9:59 PM Post #9 of 15
YGPM. I never win anything...unless you count the cops picking me during a speed trap, lol.

Dec 21, 2006 at 4:33 PM Post #10 of 15
OK, I just conducted the "drawing" now at my desk at work and I'm on the way to the PO to mail the shuffle to ----------------------------->>>>

XFxGeforced! His name came up and I want to wish him a Merry Christmas and happy listening. Wish I had more to give away, I'll keep looking in my Santa bag o'goodies for you kidz..

Dec 21, 2006 at 5:16 PM Post #13 of 15
Great giveaway, and congrats to the winner!

Dec 21, 2006 at 5:18 PM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by sc53 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK, I just conducted the "drawing" now at my desk at work and I'm on the way to the PO to mail the shuffle to ----------------------------->>>>

XFxGeforced! His name came up and I want to wish him a Merry Christmas and happy listening. Wish I had more to give away, I'll keep looking in my Santa bag o'goodies for you kidz..

sweet! i would like to thank you, I would like to thank my family for always being there for me, and most of all, THANKS Jesus! He is the reason for the season
580smile.gif

*im going to try and be more active around headfi now
wink.gif

**cant say i dont have much, so if ayone else is really in need of an mp3 player or earbuds, ill be more than willing to pass on the favor. I am def. thankful though!

Dec 21, 2006 at 10:10 PM Post #15 of 15
Gratz! Great initiative, I love these contests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back