Another crazy true Acid stroy
Apr 25, 2003 at 4:14 AM Post #2 of 24
Sadly, i don't think there's much that you can do at the moment. Give everyone a few days to calm down, and then give the girl a call, and ask her to explain the situation to you. Right now, everyone's pissed off, and nothing good will come from doing anything at the moment. The only advice i can give to you is to just relax a bit. Unless a pissed off guy who's twice your size shows up to your door. In that case, grab a bat
wink.gif

Apr 25, 2003 at 5:55 AM Post #4 of 24
Why don't you now ask the guy on a date and see if you can complete the triangle?

Apr 25, 2003 at 7:23 AM Post #5 of 24
damn! you got played big time. did you ever call her over the time you were seeing her?

my good side's advice: let it slide. even if she comes back to you, you'll know she be flirting with the guy next to you.

and the bad side... walk over to her place (assuming you know where she lives), bust down the door and ask for "mike" and beat down his punk ass. ask him if he meant what he said to you today. if he still start cussing, kick in his teeth. if he starts to cry like a girl... um, still kick in his teeth.

okay, don't take me seriously... just blowing off some steam from the studying for exams.

rolleyes.gif

Apr 25, 2003 at 8:35 AM Post #6 of 24
Ebonyk's has the right idea.

Either A) this woman played you and you shouldn't put up with her or B) there is some convoluted yet completely reasonable explanation for all of this.

If B is true then some cool down time will allow her to pull the explanation into an understandable form (like I said, it might be pretty convoluted and may involve psychological issues etc. etc. blah blah) and will calm you down enough that you will be able to fairly evaluate the explanation.

Anyway, sorry to hear your story man. Stay positive and everything will work out.

Apr 25, 2003 at 9:42 AM Post #7 of 24
Damn crazy girls.. Don't ever think she's just a little weird and that it's not her fault. That's what they want you to think and that's why they tell you that "they're not doing so well mentally and need support" - I've heard that plenty of times... Let them figure it out on their own.

As to what you should do... I'd go single for a while, but if you have strong feelings for her and what I said about girls doesn't apply to her, try giving it a chance.

Apr 25, 2003 at 2:23 PM Post #9 of 24
I will say this only once: if she was willing to see someone else while you were seeing her, she will do the same to you and is not to be trusted. I had many firends in the Navy that had an affiar with a woman who was married, she left her husband to marry this other guy, and then has an affair with someone else and dumped them. If you want to be with someone who is not moral and is willing to do something like this, get out now!

If the other guy was lying and wasn't her boyfriend, give it a whirl and see what happens in the relationship.

Apr 25, 2003 at 3:44 PM Post #12 of 24
Sounds like the right decision to me. No use trying to build a relationship over such a weak foundation.

Apr 25, 2003 at 4:44 PM Post #13 of 24
Biz Markie
JUST A FRIEND

Have you ever met a girl that you tried to date
But a year to make love she wanted you to wait
Let me tell ya a story of my situation
I was talkin' to this girl from the U.S. nation
The way that I met her was on tour at a concert
She had long hair and a short miniskirt
I just got onstage drippin', pourin' with sweat
I was walkin' through the crowd and gues who I met
I whispered in her ear, "Come to the picture booth
So I can ask you some questions to see if you are a hundred proof"
I asked her her name, she said blah-blah-blah
She had 9/10 pants and a very big bra
I took a couple of flicks and she was enthused
I said, "How do you like the show?"
she said, "I was very amused"
I started throwin' bass, she started throwin' back mid-range
But when I sprung the question, she acted kind of strange
Then when I asked, "Do ya have a man," she tried to pretend
She said, "No I don't, I only have a friend"
Come on, I'm not even goin' for it
This is what I'm goin' sing

You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
And you say he's just a friend, oh baby
But you say he's just a friend, oh baby
But you say he's just a friend

So I took blah-blah's word for it at this time
I thought just havin' a friend couldn't be no crime
'Cause I have friends and that's a fact
Like Agnes, Agatha, Germaine, and Jacq
Forget about that, let's go into the story
About a girl named blah-blah-blah that adored me
So we started talkin', getttin' familiar
Spendin' a lot of time so we can build up
A relationship or some undderstanding
How it's gonna be in the future we was plannin'
Everything sounded so dandy and sweet
I had no idea I was in for a treat
After this was established, everything was cool
The tour was over and she went back to school
I called every day to see how she was doin'
Everytime that I ccalled her it seemed somethin' was brewin'
I called her on my dime, picked up, and then I called again
I said, "Yo, who was that?" "Oh, he's just a friend"
Don't gimme that, don't ever gimme that
Jus' bust this

And you say he's just a friend, oh baby
But you say he's just a friend, oh baby
But you say he's just a friend

So I came to her college on a surprise visit
To see my girl that was so exquisite
It was a school day, I knew she was there
The first semester of the school year
I went to a gate to ask where was her dorm
This guy made me fill out a visitor's form
He told me where it was and I as on my way
To see my baby doll, I was happy to say
I arrrived in front of the dormitory
Yo, could you tell me where is door three?
They showed me where it was for the moment
I didn't know I was in for such an event
So I came to her room and opened the door
Oh, snap! Guess what I saw?
A fella tongue-kissin' my girl in the mouth,
I was so in shock my heart went down south
So please listen to the message that I say
Don't ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend

Apr 25, 2003 at 5:48 PM Post #15 of 24
being married it is okay for me to look or even flirt with other girls, but no kising or touching (instructions from the wife). i guess that means it cuts both ways, but we trust eachother after 5 years.

now some women i've worked with know i'm married, but that didn't stop one secretary (she was half-japanese and a stunning beauty--foxy as all hell) from telling me how she likes to shave her whole body smooth (everywhere) and her partner's before sex. or later press her thigh against mine under the desk and lean over my arm pressing both her breasts against my arm. i asked a woman friend of mine and she told me that was no accident.
rolleyes.gif
another woman i worked with (before iwas married but seeing my now current wife) told me about how she and her boyfriend like to cover eachother in honey, and the various threesomes she's had, and how she enjoys anal sex ("it just kind of pops right in, hee hee!"). she got me to walk her home and right right into the bedroom to wake her boyfriend. he was too passed out, but i have a feeling she was going to try to make me stay for the night--with her and her boyfriend! he was too drunk, but she & i had a great time goofing around drinking wine and listening to tunes. i stayed faithful (even though i accidentally walked in on her getting undressed!!
eek.gif
). and it is not the 1st threesome i've been invited too (but i'm not telling).

i'm sure julia finds other men attractive too, but as long as there is no hanky panky that's just human. i'd be a hypocrit for saying otherwise.

i guess my point is some people enjoy extra-relationship flirting, in this case it blew up in your friend's face, and you unfortunately got caught in the middle. i think you did the right thing, so stick to your boundries and learn. i don't think you got "played", but she should have been more honest and now i'm sure she's the one who has some explaining to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back