Another Car Survey result "Survey finds Porsche owners have most affairs"
May 26, 2004 at 6:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

RYCeT

Headphoneus Supremus
Survey finds Porsche owners have most affairs ------ Almost 50 percent said to cheat on their partners
eek.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 26, 2004 at 8:51 PM Post #3 of 19
There should be a thread in women's forum somewhere with title "Telltale signs your man having an affair"

1.He is having or currently looking to buy a Porsche
tongue.gif

etc etc etc

May 26, 2004 at 9:26 PM Post #4 of 19
studies show that nearly 63.97% of people who quote statistics make them up.

May 27, 2004 at 1:46 AM Post #7 of 19
Quote:

The most faithful group were owners of Opel-Vauxhall cars, with only 31 percent of male and 28 percent of female drivers in Germany having committed adultery.

Does this percentage seem rather high to anyone else? Nearly a third of all German married couples are having affairs? I often wonder if humans were really meant to be monogamous.

May 27, 2004 at 1:56 AM Post #8 of 19
For what they lack in anatomy, they try to make up for by riding around in an expensive car.

May 27, 2004 at 2:11 AM Post #10 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Pa
So you put a futon in the back of your Cayenne and you're all set, right? Sort of a horizontal monopoly?
tongue.gif

i was disapointed when i know porsche is makign an SUV, but i saw one the other day and it was pertty nice. rounded and nothing seem out of place, and alot smaller than the avarage SUV i see nowadays.

edit: well thats not good, because i'm planning to own one in the future.

May 27, 2004 at 2:58 AM Post #11 of 19
Of course what the survey actually shows is that more Porsche owners SAY they do it, which is not the same thing
tongue.gif

May 27, 2004 at 12:44 PM Post #12 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by daycart1
Of course what the survey actually shows is that more Porsche owners SAY they do it, which is not the same thing
tongue.gif

Yup. The essence of self reporting. "You gettin' any?" "Sure, how about you?"
icon10.gif

May 27, 2004 at 1:55 PM Post #13 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by LobsterSan
Does this percentage seem rather high to anyone else? Nearly a third of all German married couples are having affairs? I often wonder if humans were really meant to be monogamous.

On a purely anthropological - biological basis, the answer is no. The best text I've seen on the subject is "The Anatomy of Love" by Helen Fisher. The closest most people get is serial monogamy. (An life of one-night stands would count as "serial monogamy") True monogamy would be staying with the first person you 'mated' with for the rest of your life. I suspect a very small percentage of folks actually stay 100% emotionally and physically faithful to the first person they fell in love with, for the rest of their lives. I know I didn't, and I can't think of anyone I know who fit that description.

As for the Germans, maybe they count lap-dances and oral sex as cheating.

Tolovana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back