annoying av710 volume bug
Nov 29, 2004 at 3:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Reck45

100+ Head-Fier
Whenever I boot up my computer I can't even get any sound unless I turn high sample rate off then back on in the audio deck. Any one know what's up with this? Just started a few days ago it seems...and it's annoying as I don't boot audio deck on startup. Thanks.

Nov 29, 2004 at 5:37 PM Post #3 of 11
it doesn't matter if it boots on start or not, it still does this.
frown.gif

Nov 30, 2004 at 8:57 PM Post #6 of 11
ya it's not just the bootup, seems like when I switch from media player classic to winamp or something it kills it too. Now even though I switch the high sample rate on and off there still is no sound. this is super annoying...

Nov 30, 2004 at 9:05 PM Post #7 of 11
That's weird. I never had any of those problems when running the 1.43d drivers. I'd try updating to the latest drivers and see what happens.

Dec 1, 2004 at 2:19 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Piccolo Daimaou
That's weird. I never had any of those problems when running the 1.43d drivers. I'd try updating to the latest drivers and see what happens.

That's what I'd suggest also. The newest AV-710 drivers have worked better for me than any other set...too bad the annoying volume bug is still there, though.

Dec 1, 2004 at 8:15 PM Post #11 of 11
damn damn winamp still doesn't wanna give me sound. Call me nuts but...I could swear the new drivers sound slightly cleaner with less bass.

edit:I reinstalled winamp seems to have fixed the problem for now. It was conflicting with the codec pack I installed a few weeks ago I think... I'm not entirely sure about the bass yet but...there is no doubt it sounds cleaner. I have pretty good ears lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back