ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome to a New Sponsor! (Sennheiser)
Jun 15, 2006 at 7:15 AM Post #48 of 58
...About freakin time...
very_evil_smiley.gif

In all seriousness though, great to see Sennheiser aboard. This DOES mean they have a rep here listening to us about stuff right? To know what the type of people who buy their high end (outside of studios at least) want...

Jun 15, 2006 at 8:21 AM Post #49 of 58
That's fantastic to have Sennheiser as a sponser. The head-phone world seems to be getting small and more close knit as time goes on and I onl see good things happening as a result of this. I'm excited to see the next few years in development. Thanks Sennheiser.

Jun 15, 2006 at 1:18 PM Post #52 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by alfie
Is there some special reason for in the sponsors group Sennheiser is linked as "Se" "nnheiser" with two links to the same Senn USA page ?
smily_headphones1.gif

I noticed that too! Maybe jude made a mistake when entering the linky.

Welcome Sennheiser!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 15, 2006 at 1:29 PM Post #53 of 58
Ok let's cut to the chase, guys:

Dear Sennheiser,

welcome to head-fi, as a new forum sponsor. I am not sure if jude told you, but there are a few obligations for you to fulfill:

1) We want some HE60 MkII, cans only, at a real world price
2) We want a word on the HD700. Can you spell "V E I L"?

Regards,

the Head-fi Crowd of nutcases and audio geeks

Jun 23, 2006 at 10:02 PM Post #54 of 58
I formally endorse and welcome the mutual support of Head-Fi by a company I support! Vielen Danke!

MMMmmmm....Sorta like ya got chocolate in my penut butter, dude!

These two, Sennheiser & Head-Fi, go together quite naturally!
580smile.gif

/The compitition can join in anytime now!
icon10.gif

Jun 24, 2006 at 5:50 PM Post #55 of 58
As a newbe to this forum I have to admit that I bought the 650s because of feed back from this forum. I'm glad Sennheiser recognises you guys. This forum is a great help in this day and age when it is almost impossible to audition headphones in stores anymore.
580smile.gif
580smile.gif

Jun 24, 2006 at 5:55 PM Post #56 of 58
Congrats Jude and welcome Sennheiser! I must say that Sennheiser has met both my professional and enthusiast needs with some of the best technology and professional staff around. At work I regularly spec out their directional microphones. Here, I've been satisfied with cans over the past 30 years. Great job!

Jun 24, 2006 at 7:41 PM Post #57 of 58
Dear Sennheiser,
How about making 20 more HE90s available to our Head-Fi community, possibly at a special lower price for Head-Fi members. The availability of a few HEV90s would also be appreciated.

Jun 24, 2006 at 7:52 PM Post #58 of 58
I'm suprised all high-end manufacturers aren't onboard. Not having Grado or AKG is a head scratcher seeing how much they've already contributed to this community. GOod to see you onboard Sennheisser!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back