Anger at an early age
Dec 22, 2015 at 8:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Spareribs

Headphoneus Supremus
So yesterday I was at a supermarket and I saw what appeared to be a 2 year old baby screaming and crying while the mother was trying to calm him down. The baby was very intense but not with sadness. It was more like rage and anger.

I thought it was interesting because it was a public display of fury. That child was very upset and possibly filled with intense anger. I think babies can feel anger and rage.

Dec 22, 2015 at 1:16 PM Post #3 of 5
I'm curious if angry grumpy old people were angry babies in the earlier form of their life. In my opinion, yes. Personally, I don't think all babies have bad tempers but I could be wrong since I am not an expert in this field.

Dec 22, 2015 at 5:45 PM Post #4 of 5
I'm curious if angry grumpy old people were angry babies in the earlier form of their life. In my opinion, yes. Personally, I don't think all babies have bad tempers but I could be wrong since I am not an expert in this field.

Yes, I think you're right. As a baby, I always preferred The Young Ones to Play School. Some people are just born angry.

Dec 23, 2015 at 11:11 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithApe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, I think you're right. As a baby, I always preferred The Young Ones to Play School. Some people are just born angry.

Or their mothers held them too much they're spoiled, or not enough they became needy. There's a point in the self-soothe training that when they calm down that's when you pick them up, otherwise they'll basically grow up like those Russian orphans that Americans try to dump back at the orphanage because they got the 100% self-soothe treatment from some disinterested nun or social worker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back