Android based high res player software
Jun 2, 2016 at 1:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Neccros

100+ Head-Fier
I noticed that the Pioneer and some of the other random android based DAPs have very similar UI elements to them. Specifically I noticed the volume control. So when you lower or raise the volume you will see a number in a circle and a plus or minus below/above that.

Anyone have an idea on who's APK they use?  I REALLY like the minimalist look of these players and would LOVE to have the same one on my phone/tablet.

Even if it wont work, I still would LOVE to know who made it. I been racking my brains for a month or so trying to figure it out!

HELP! 

Jun 2, 2016 at 2:50 PM Post #2 of 3
  I noticed that the Pioneer and some of the other random android based DAPs have very similar UI elements to them. Specifically I noticed the volume control. So when you lower or raise the volume you will see a number in a circle and a plus or minus below/above that.

Anyone have an idea on who's APK they use?  I REALLY like the minimalist look of these players and would LOVE to have the same one on my phone/tablet.

Even if it wont work, I still would LOVE to know who made it. I been racking my brains for a month or so trying to figure it out!

HELP! 

Take a look at the SOC used by the players in question. Typically, I think that the smaller volume chip makers build a version of Android for them, and probably have a kernel (that supports hi-res) and player tied in to that which they just modify for the different companies making the players. Might not be an APK you can get your hands on. 

Note that I am not 100% sure about this, it's just speculation. But if you've tried a bunch of media players, that might be why you haven't found it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back