...and the journey continues
Jun 19, 2008 at 11:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Weez

Head-Fier
I think the Head-Fi antidote isn’t working any more WANT MORE HEADPHONES!
redface.gif
Back to serious me, I’ve been thinking of upgrading lately. I don’t use my Beyerdynamic DT900 (05 version) anymore, or very little :/ So I will sell them. I enjoy my Alessandro MS-2i but now that I’m selling my DT900’s I’m thinking of selling my MS-2i’s as well, and with little cash left over I will have around 700$ for a headphone upgrade.
So, I ask the Head-Fi Gods to come out of the mist and guide me further in my Head-Fi journey. If I enjoy the MS-2is I think I should move up the Grado/Alessandro –line? Or should I look elsewhere as well?
I listen mostly to metal,Weeeezle’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm, maybe not so accurate but it will give you an idea of what I listen to. Even though I love an “aggressive sound” I enjoy a splash of warmth.
I live in Sweden so shipping overseas must be available and if you know that the seller is willing to send the parcel as a “gift” that’s a big plus :> My headphone rig can be seen in my signature.

If I’ve forgotten to write something just scream at me
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks.

Edit: the link-tag isn’t fun to work with :/
Edit2: Grado RS1 seems interesting :>

Jun 20, 2008 at 9:23 AM Post #2 of 5
Anybody alive? Should I go for RS1 if I like metal and enjoy the MS-2i? Are there some warmth in those cans? Should I look elsewhere?

Jun 20, 2008 at 12:43 PM Post #4 of 5
Thanks for the recommendation. As it is now, I will end up with the RS1
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 20, 2008 at 3:13 PM Post #5 of 5
I really did not like the RS1's, but each to there own. There a very popular can. I strongly suggest trying them out before you buy to avvoid a possible HUGE disapointement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back