An introduction from privateKIMI
Dec 5, 2015 at 1:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

privateKIMI

New Head-Fier
I used to be that friendly neighbor that steals cheap plastic free earphones from the local hop on hop off busses
until I was introduced by a friend of mine to high fidelity headphones in a McD restaurant while I was busy viciously chewing my Big Mac (which is disappointingly small here)  like the beast I used to be. The moment I put it on, all of what I used to perceive as amazing was shattered like thin ice, an audio ecstasy. My life changed forever, with no possible path to return I continued on this risky journey relentlessly. Ooh veterans of Head-fi, lead me to the light.

( pardon me for my rather mediocre english since its not my native language, grammar Nazis out there be gentle )

Dec 5, 2015 at 4:39 PM Post #2 of 5
Welcome to Head-Fi!

What's your current headphone?

Dec 5, 2015 at 10:28 PM Post #3 of 5
I currently own two headphones, my first ever on-ear headphone I ever purchased was from Edifier a Chinese headphone oem, cheap but their sound quality is light years ahead compared to those earphones I stole from my local hop on hop off busses Xd

The newer one which I recently purchased is the ATH MSR7LTD, quite a wild goose chase just to get it honestly but the sound signature of the cans is amazing imo addicting!

Dec 5, 2015 at 10:56 PM Post #4 of 5
I currently own two headphones, my first ever on-ear headphone I ever purchased was from Edifier a Chinese headphone oem, cheap but their sound quality is light years ahead compared to those earphones I stole from my local hop on hop off busses Xd

The newer one which I recently purchased is the ATH MSR7LTD, quite a wild goose chase just to get it honestly but the sound signature of the cans is amazing imo addicting!

Nice!

You can try these binaural samples:
http://www.hdtracks.com/sessions-from-the-17th-ward-binaural-134579

Happy Listening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back