An audiophile gamer who needs a headset
Jul 16, 2015 at 2:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

runningsonic

New Head-Fier
Title really says it all.

Hi, I'm Ryan :)
New here..

I'm looking for a headset that I can use for gaming that's good enough to also have the ability to watch movies and enjoy them.
It'll be going into my laptop, so obviously with the lack of extra sound card and amp, it'll be a little less perfect but ideally the closest I can get for say under $300AUD.
Mic is preferable but optional.

I just don't want to go and buy a headset from MSY or MWave without anybody's opinion on sound, comfort, usability etc.

Jul 16, 2015 at 7:27 PM Post #3 of 5
You might want to check out the Mad Lust Envy guide.

Jul 19, 2015 at 1:14 AM Post #5 of 5
  I'm looking for a headset that I can use for gaming that's good enough to also have the ability to watch movies and enjoy them.
It'll be going into my laptop, so obviously with the lack of extra sound card and amp, it'll be a little less perfect but ideally the closest I can get for say under $300AUD.
Mic is preferable but optional.
I just don't want to go and buy a headset from MSY or MWave without anybody's opinion on sound, comfort, usability etc.

A lot of FPS gaming or gaming in general?
FiiO E10k or Schiit Fulla, both are USB-DAC-amp.
Audio Technica ATH-AD900X open headphones, you can order them straight from Japan ($156)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281671042323?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back