Amplifiers and Sine Waves
May 24, 2005 at 11:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

TheReds

100+ Head-Fier
This doest have to do with products that are coming out, something i reviewed, but rather a little educational information. I am rather young and for a math project me and my friend are researching the effect of amplification on sine waves. So, being that one of the requirements is to interview a person i was wondering if anyone would be willing to help. Now, there are 3 options: (1) tell us just to use google (2) just give us a link to some good information --or-- (3) give us your name (if you want) and profession (make your self sound important like, "the head researcher of...bla blah bla"....keep it rather truthfull though) then give us a statement, paragraph, essay, or whatever you want about the effect of Amplifiers on Sine Waves. This can be as elementary or nerdy as you want. That way we can be like, "John, the inventor of speakers says.........."
-------Once/if someone replies i will pm you with some questions, i mean interviews are supposed to be bi-directional
So please help us out if you want and Thank you to all who do.

P.S if there is something completely wrong with the direction i am going in please tell me!

-Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back