Amp Suggestions? Neeed Help.
Apr 15, 2008 at 11:06 PM Post #16 of 28
I think im gonna go with the Ibasso D2
biggrin.gif

Which one guys?
Ibasso D2 or Corda Meier Move 2?????

Apr 15, 2008 at 11:39 PM Post #17 of 28
A good buy for around $200 would be a used VHP-1 from Channel Island Audio. It got RAVE reviews from stereophile mag and it's small a cute. However, it's not portable nor does it have a dac, however, it should offer first rate sound... and since if you buy it used, you can probably sell it for the same $200 when/if you want to move on to something else.

Apr 15, 2008 at 11:44 PM Post #18 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by mmwwhats /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A good buy for around $200 would be a used VHP-1 from Channel Island Audio. It got RAVE reviews from stereophile mag and it's small a cute. However, it's not portable nor does it have a dac, however, it should offer first rate sound... and since if you buy it used, you can probably sell it for the same $200 when/if you want to move on to something else.

Thanks for that info but yeah im goint portable.

I really like the iBasso D2, but the Corda Move 2 is nice also.

Any Ideas?

Apr 15, 2008 at 11:52 PM Post #19 of 28
The go-vibe petite is also an option and I believe it's $199 plus shipping.

Good Luck!

Apr 15, 2008 at 11:58 PM Post #20 of 28
^ great more options. jk jk.

Yeah im pretty set on the iBasso D2... im going for it!

Apr 16, 2008 at 12:12 AM Post #21 of 28
K guys just bought the iBasso D2, can't wait!!! I don't need any mor esuggestions . thanks!

Apr 16, 2008 at 1:22 AM Post #23 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elluzion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
K guys just bought the iBasso D2, can't wait!!! I don't need any mor esuggestions . thanks!

Congrats, I'm sure you'll love it.

Be sure to post your impressions of it, once you've had a chance to burn it in.

Apr 16, 2008 at 1:43 AM Post #24 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by shomie911 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congrats, I'm sure you'll love it.

Be sure to post your impressions of it, once you've had a chance to burn it in.

well this one is in good condition and it has 300 hours on it, so I think its already burned in, but I will post my impressions
biggrin.gif

Apr 16, 2008 at 8:54 PM Post #27 of 28
^i made over 600 posts without being in the amp section. I know nothing about amps, (well very limited). I posted in the headphones section a lot... Don't hate.

May 2, 2008 at 12:12 AM Post #28 of 28
Ok guys I have my iBasso D2 now. I have low impedence phones, do I keep the switch on down or up? (i think its down = low gain up = high gain) right?

I was gonna ask, i hooked the usb up to my laptop, and I can't get sound to play in itunes, this is why I bought the D2, so I could listen to music through my laptop.... i turn the laptop volume up, and the d2 up, and the itunes up and I can only hear the desktop beep thing, not itunes.. what to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back