Amp/Splitter for Two people listening with single source
May 4, 2013 at 10:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

santhoshr

100+ Head-Fier
I would like to listen with my partner using single audio source (J3/iPhone 4/Clip+) I have FiiO E11, would Headphone splitter + E11 would work? Or is there any recommendation for particular amp with two headphone outputs? the headphones mostly would be IEMs (SE535/PFE232/X10/etc) or combination of headphones(KSC75/Denon AH1100) with IEMs...so they have difference in impedance and other attributes. I want good SQ and not drastic volume mismatch, and not planning to buy duplicates of any above headphones for this particular combined listening...

May 6, 2013 at 1:00 PM Post #4 of 5
^^^ I too love to get Arrow 4, but the problem is unreliable delivery times I keep reading...also I guess I have to buy individual volume control...anyone have experience with FiiO E07K using its dual headphone out simultaneously

May 28, 2013 at 8:48 AM Post #5 of 5
Accidentally discovered I can use iPod Classic 6G line out and headphone out at the same time!!! and I also got two volume controls one from iPod and other from amp (FiiO E11)...awesome. But it did not work with iPhone 4, the OS disables the volume control the moment LOD cable is inserted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back