Amp(s) to drive Beyerdynamic T1s?
Feb 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

MrMobius

New Head-Fier
Hi  I am looking at buying a pair of Beyerdynamic T1 600ohms and was wondering if anyone has any thoughts re whether my amps will drive them adequately.  I have a Leckerton UHA6S MK2, and also an Alo Pan Am.  Also, is it worth having them re-wired by Alo?

Feb 21, 2013 at 9:38 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:
Hi  I am looking at buying a pair of Beyerdynamic T1 600ohms and was wondering if anyone has any thoughts re whether my amps will drive them adequately.  I have a Leckerton UHA6S MK2, and also an Alo Pan Am.  Also, is it worth having them re-wired by Alo?

Depends on your budget. On a budget, I'd recommend the Schiit Valhalla...if you want to spend some more $$ ($1100 ish), then the Woo Audio WA2. 

Feb 23, 2013 at 12:44 AM Post #5 of 6
Thanks. The thing is that I already own the Pan Am and also the Lecketron and am not really looking for another amp, just another set of headphones - to add to my Marty Customs.  Will the 2 amps that I currently have drive T1s properly?

Feb 23, 2013 at 1:49 AM Post #6 of 6
The Pan Am yes. I just spent the day at the beach with the Pan Am and the T1. Best day I had so far this summer. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back