Amp or DAC/amp capable of +5V out for phone charging?
Mar 17, 2013 at 6:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

SetiroN

New Head-Fier
Are there any decent ones?

It would be extremely convenient to only have a single brick in my pocket instead of carrying around two separate devices, three if you count the micro UD100 DAC.

Mar 19, 2013 at 11:07 PM Post #2 of 9
Well, if you have an iPhone, V-Modas cases provide an amp, DAC, and battery. Pricey though-I believe they list at $600. Available for 4-4s-5.

Mar 26, 2013 at 2:02 AM Post #4 of 9
The VERZA is universal and not just for iDevices you know.

Mar 26, 2013 at 10:56 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:
The VERZA is universal and not just for iDevices you know.

True. I believe it will work with any USB cable, but for docking to it to make it more convenient, you need an iPhone or a GS3.

Mar 26, 2013 at 11:24 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:
True. I believe it will work with any USB cable, but for docking to it to make it more convenient, you need an iPhone or a GS3.

For now, I am sure there will be more Metallo case for other devices in the future.  And yes it works with anything including your computer.

Mar 26, 2013 at 11:45 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:
For now, I am sure there will be more Metallo case for other devices in the future.  And yes it works with anything including your computer.

Of course, they will almost certainly release a GS4 case. I've seen no indication that they will branch out to BB or WP though-I don't even know if that's possible.

Mar 26, 2013 at 12:02 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:
Of course, they will almost certainly release a GS4 case. I've seen no indication that they will branch out to BB or WP though-I don't even know if that's possible.

Very true, and that's why when things are going I will try to see if there is a way to make an universal case/dock for it.

Mar 29, 2013 at 11:47 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:
Very true, and that's why when things are going I will try to see if there is a way to make an universal case/dock for it.

Probably could just buy a case for your device, glue/velcro/duallock it to the Verza, and get a really short cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back