Amp interfering with touch screen?
Feb 27, 2010 at 9:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

kshelton

500+ Head-Fier
Ok so I just got a iBasso P2, I plug it into my Zune HD and the touch screen freaks out instantly stops responding almost completely. So I thought it was just an odd glitch. So I restart the zune and it works fine. I plug it back into the amp and instantly the touch screen starts acting odd again. I unplug it and it starts working great again....
confused_face(1).gif

Wow there is definitely some kind of odd connection problem going on. If I set the Zune down on the table the screen is completely unresponsive. If I pick it up it starts working fairly well again. Set it down.... it stops working again. And again unplug it and it works perfectly.

Update: When I received the amp it was pretty dead. So I was using it while it was plugged in and charging. So I unplugged the charging cable and the Zune goes back to normal.....how odd is that??!??

Feb 28, 2010 at 1:59 PM Post #3 of 4
It seems to be a Zune HD issue. Google zune hd screen unresponsive. I had to reformat mine to fix it, but oddly it only started right when I got my amp also. I don't remember If I was charging it or not when I had the problem.

Feb 28, 2010 at 9:31 PM Post #4 of 4
My Zune is fine as long as I am not listening to it while the amp is charging. I think I am still going to open up the amp and make sure everything looks ok to my untrained eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back