Amp for HD-595
May 16, 2009 at 1:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Jacob01

New Head-Fier
Just received my first pair of real heaphones, and couldn't be more thrilled. However after having my first gaming session, testing these cans with various games, I've noticed a weird background noise that is audible even at zero volume, so it has to be the sound card's fault, and I hear it's very common for sound cards not being ideal for high end headphones.

Anyway it was recommended I use an amp in another thread, and thought I'd post here asking for decent amps that will work with my pc, and are inexpensive since I'm already overbudget with the HD-595s and just want to eliminate the background cracking. Any amp that can sufficiently power the unit, doesn't have to the best or even close to that, as minimal as possible since i'm already floored by the audio quality as is, plugged into my pc's 3.5mm jack.

edit: crap, I think I posted in the wrong section, meant for this to go under full size headphone amps.

edit2: FIXED the issue, but may get an amp down the road, and will still read suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back