Amp/Dac combo with multiple sources simultaneously.
Sep 9, 2015 at 4:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Sundown

100+ Head-Fier
Are there any amp/dac combos that have a usb input, for desktop pc audio as well as optical, for a PS4 and have both signals play at the same time through the headphone jack AND an rca/line outputs so I could use that feed to output into a capture card?

Currently I'm using an AVR, as well as a Focusrite 2i2. With the 2i2 I can listen to the usb desktop pc audio and listen to the headphone jack AND have audio outputting from the line outs to my capture card to receive the audio.

Sep 9, 2015 at 8:36 AM Post #2 of 2
  Are there any amp/dac combos that have a usb input, for desktop pc audio as well as optical, for a PS4 and have both signals play at the same time through the headphone jack AND an rca/line outputs so I could use that feed to output into a capture card?

Currently I'm using an AVR, as well as a Focusrite 2i2. With the 2i2 I can listen to the usb desktop pc audio and listen to the headphone jack AND have audio outputting from the line outs to my capture card to receive the audio.

You're in the wrong area man.

Most audiophile items are gonna be 2 channels (Left and Right) with no mixing capabilities. You are looking for something like a sound board would be. I would try looking into professional audio 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back