Amp advice for hd595 and V moda Vibes
Dec 16, 2006 at 8:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Sorrows End

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone

I'm looking to get the most out of my HD595's. I'm very happy with them, I consider them the best $$$ I've spent since discovering this site. I do not wish to look for a different set of cans at this time.
One of the problems with reading this site is you always see various ways to spent even more money to tweak your enjoyment. =)
I'll explain my setup and hopefully some of the gurus here can chime in with their knowledge.

My home listening setup is my computer with an x-fi extreme music sound card. I connect my hd595's to this.

My portable rig is a 5.5gen 30 gig Ipod video that im using either my hd595's with or a pair of jvc marshmallows. My wife is getting my a set of V Moda Vibes for christmas.

My question is with using the hd595's and the Vibes what would be an economical boost to my listening enjoyment? IE which would be the next step up the food chain? Would an ALO dock and Go Vibe v5 be a good choice to boost my ipod enjoyment for my 2 sets of headphones? Amp recommendations would be most appreciated.

Also if possible I'd prefer to support the small buisness owners that frequent this forum if that helps any recommendations.

Thank you kindly for your time.
I apologize for the rambling post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back