America's Got Tallent?...ummmmm no
Jun 24, 2006 at 4:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

B-side J

100+ Head-Fier
What well they think of next.....
confused.gif

No offence to American's or anything, but so far the two street acts are being let through to the next round...that's talent?

On the otherhand the guys singing are pretty good...

Jun 24, 2006 at 4:25 AM Post #2 of 13
And are they going to let everyone that goes on stage go to the next round?

Jun 24, 2006 at 4:32 AM Post #3 of 13
I thought a few they let though were stupid but I really like the ventriloquist.

Jun 24, 2006 at 5:55 AM Post #4 of 13
I think it's ridiculous that they cut people off like 3 seconds into their performances. That's just pathetic. Have some respect and at least let them actually start their real act. The extra 10 seconds isn't going to kill you when you waste a bunch of time anyway.

And this show isn't about talent, it's about entertainers. I'd like to see them put someone on there who can totally kick ass at Quake. Yeah right. They just put on little crappy acts. I did like some of them at least.

Jun 24, 2006 at 7:11 AM Post #7 of 13
no offense, well maybe a little, to the op, but "tallent" is spelled talent....

so i guess i could say that victorian's (dont know what you people are called) are bad at spelling.

seriously, not that i wasnt serious about what i said, but the show in question is a poor rip off of the gong show. but i know most of the teenie boppers here wouldnt have a clue about a true classic in television history...

American and damn proud of it!

damn you ed, you beat me too it! get outta here already......

Jun 24, 2006 at 7:52 AM Post #8 of 13
I never said I was a talented at typing
tongue.gif

Sorry If my post came off as a American jab, but I was tring to say that the show is really bad, not that American arn't talented. The show is a waste of time, and the majority of people on it are really nothing more than halfassed street performers. An According to Brandy everything it is "Hot" and they "Killed it"....Anyways my point is I'm amazed at the crap they are putting on TV these days...

I know I can't spell or type.... I don't really mind if there are a few type-Os or mistakes in my posts because my point still gets across and I'd don't want to spend all day proof reading everything I type.
rolleyes.gif

Jun 24, 2006 at 7:56 AM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by fyrfytrhoges
no offense, well maybe a little, to the op, but "tallent" is spelled talent....

None taken... I'm not the only one on this board that doesn't take time to make sure everthing is OCD perfect

Jun 24, 2006 at 8:08 AM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by B-side J
None taken... I'm not the only one on this board that doesn't take time to make sure everthing is OCD perfect

I do not have an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

evil_smiley.gif

Jun 24, 2006 at 3:16 PM Post #11 of 13
I had to shut it off, it was so bad. And couldn't they get anybody better than Brandy and David Hasselhoff as judges?

Jun 24, 2006 at 7:33 PM Post #12 of 13
They need to add a question mark to the title of the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back