Ambrosia headphone from Nectar Sound
Jan 1, 2024 at 2:56 PM Post #76 of 85
I am going to put mine back on tomorrow. This time using the Ether leather, angled pads. Looking forward to trying that combo.

Jan 2, 2024 at 4:06 PM Post #77 of 85
I seem to forget every time how light and comfortable these are. Of course you could also call the fit sloppy as it doesn't take much to knock them off. Just going with stock pads today.
Ether pads go on tomorrow.

Jan 4, 2024 at 6:41 PM Post #78 of 85
I was enjoying these today, with DCA Ether pads, on my iFi amp with a touch of bass boost.

After a few hours I changed over to the Schiit Valhalla 2 and the fun ramped up higher! What a great little combo this is:
Schiit BF2 to Schiit Valhalla 2 to Ambrosia's. The playlist is my 2000's playlist (2000-2009) and is mostly rock music with some pop along the way. :L3000:

IMG_20240104_181211472~2.jpg

Jan 4, 2024 at 7:20 PM Post #79 of 85
I was enjoying these today, with DCA Ether pads, on my iFi amp with a touch of bass boost.

After a few hours I changed over to the Schiit Valhalla 2 and the fun ramped up higher! What a great little combo this is:
Schiit BF2 to Schiit Valhalla 2 to Ambrosia's. The playlist is my 2000's playlist (2000-2009) and is mostly rock music with some pop along the way. :L3000:

Yea the Ether go quite well w this headphone. Glad you're enjoying them!

Mar 21, 2024 at 4:02 PM Post #80 of 85

IMG_20240104_181211472~2.jpg
Thx ShaneD for the info, I can't wait to try
these out... :smile_phones:

Mar 21, 2024 at 8:42 PM Post #81 of 85
Well I must bow out of this thread as I sold my Ambrosia's to LostnAmerica. They are starting their journey today down to NM.

I really liked these headphones, but I have to start moving some out. This week I also traded my 109 Pro's for some older Arya's.

Right now I think the best bang for the buck in headphones are these and the Focal Elex's, both going for $399.00!:scream:

A truly great time for economical headphones.

Mar 21, 2024 at 8:45 PM Post #82 of 85
Well I must bow out of this thread as I sold my Ambrosia's to LostnAmerica. They are starting their journey today down to NM.

I really liked these headphones, but I have to start moving some out. This week I also traded my 109 Pro's for some older Arya's.

Right now I think the best bang for the buck in headphones are these and the Focal Elex's, both going for $399.00!:scream:

"A truly great time for economical headphones". I say: Yay! 😉🤠

Mar 28, 2024 at 11:59 PM Post #83 of 85

Greetings Shane D. The package arrived today and I must say I am totally surprised by the overall sound. Wow, so enjoyable listening to some of my favorites, and re-exploring some of my obscure tracks too. Thank you for guiding me into such bliss (under $400) wow! Is this truly possible? I say yes it is... Thanks again for your guiding light towards musical bliss...
Best to you.

Mar 29, 2024 at 1:22 PM Post #84 of 85
Greetings Shane D. The package arrived today and I must say I am totally surprised by the overall sound. Wow, so enjoyable listening to some of my favorites, and re-exploring some of my obscure tracks too. Thank you for guiding me into such bliss (under $400) wow! Is this truly possible? I say yes it is... Thanks again for your guiding light towards musical bliss...
Best to you.
That was pretty fast for international! Glad you're happy. They really are a nice headphone AND huge bang for the buck. But I Have to clear some stuff out. Enjoy!

Apr 3, 2024 at 7:30 PM Post #85 of 85
Yeah, the headphones have No Bussiness being priced in the $400 range, wow. There is really nothing exciting, beautiful, or exotic. But they have a solid build and do what you want when you want. I am super impressed with how much they do well, just about everything that is. So easy to listen to, nothing really stands out, and that is good. An overall really decent set of cans. Shout out to Shane D for pointing me n tis direction and laying this pair in my lap...
Cheers :beyersmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back