Amazon Vinyl Email Newsletter
Feb 22, 2013 at 11:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

StratocasterMan

Headphoneus Supremus
For anyone buying vinyl records, I just thought I'd point out that Amazon has a Vinyl Store and they have an email Vinyl Newsletter. They sent me an email inviting me to subscribe to their email Vinyl Newsletter. They are also promoting their new and improved vinyl packaging for their shipments. This is probably old news, but I thought I'd mention it in case anyone is unaware of it. Rather than try to provide a direct link, I'll just say that it's there on Amazon if anyone wants to look for it. I'm in the U.S., so I'm not sure about the Amazon online stores outside of the U.S... I wasn't aware that they had an email newsletter dedicated specifically to vinyl...

Feb 26, 2013 at 2:51 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
They also ship most of their vinyl in "special packaging" that really does protect it very well.

Yep,

I just took delivery on the vinyl edition of 'Winterland' by Hendrix.  It's a massive eight LP set, and was delivered in a box that measures 2ft x 2ft x 1ft.  Fill with those air filled plastic bag that really did nothing to protect the set as it was laying in the bottom of the box......

Feb 26, 2013 at 3:24 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Yep,

I just took delivery on the vinyl edition of 'Winterland' by Hendrix.  It's a massive eight LP set, and was delivered in a box that measures 2ft x 2ft x 1ft.  Fill with those air filled plastic bag that really did nothing to protect the set as it was laying in the bottom of the box......

Hahaha well I can't comment on that, but I've ordered several LPs from them and they've come in a "cardboard envelope" that seemed to provide decent enough protection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back