amazon return policy help!!!
Feb 14, 2013 at 12:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

georgebuchs

Head-Fier
Hi i bought a pair of klipsch image x10 opened them and do not like the sound so i went into return or replace item and it said select reason so i went for performance of quality not adequate and pressed continue then it asked what did I want and the only think I could get was a refund which is what i want then pressed continue and it asked r[size=small] Delivery Method for these Item(s):[/size][size=small] [/size]
[size=small] [/size][size=small]Prepaid Label:[/size][size=small] No additional postage is necessary. Please drop the parcel at your local post office. [/size]
[size=small]or[/size][size=small][/size]
[size=small] [/size][size=small]Self Return[/size][size=small] .[/size][size=small] Take package to post office or other mailing service. You will need to pay for return postage costs of which we will reimburse you up to [/size]£8.09.I went for the first one and pressed continue then it says print your return label.I still have box everything.So

will they give me a return do they new they have been opened.By the way it is Amazon.UK and i live in Ireland.Thanks

Feb 14, 2013 at 12:21 PM Post #2 of 2
Why don't you just contact Amazon Customer Service and ask them? And what does this have to do with headphones? 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back