Amazon Refused To Re-Deliver My Order
Feb 28, 2023 at 9:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Thrill Killer

Head-Fier
Ordered some Arya Stealth from amazon. Refused to deliver because the mail service didn't have a code for receiving of package. Was not told about this at order time. I made 5 calls and got lied to 5 times. Phone numbers given to me that were all disconnected. All said that it was the number for amazon logistics to have them hold the package. They even told me 3 times that by calling the number, I will be told where to meet the driver or what fulfillment center it's going back to. All numbers were disconnected. So now, after 3 more calls, 8 in total. Some say it's being returned to hifiman. Some say it's being re-delivered tomorrow. Anything amazon customer support says to me now is just a lie.

I told the mail service to REFUSE any re-delivery attempt. I called amazon customer support for a ninth time and told them to cancel the order. Some lady said she would but It's probs a lie. I'm out $1,400 for 1-2 weeks until the packaged is actually returned to them. Or, if they try and redeliver. And find out the mail service is refusing the package. And then process a refund.

Anyways, Where can I buy some Arya? Headphones.com is out of them. I'm not buying them from amazon again because of this code requirement. Nor will I buy them from hifiman. As they probably have the same requirement. I would like re-buy them right now, but from where? A place that won't require a code to accept the package. As part of my wanting to repurchase RIGHT NOW. I have budgeted $300 for Overnight /Next Day delivery.

Please help me out. Where to buy some Now and get them next day. Money is Not an issue. Just getting them delivered hassle free is.

I checked bloom audio but it seems like it's not really overnight shipping. I checked with their shipper. And that generating a shipping label/number does not mean overnight shipping. All it means they said is that a shipping label was created in the system. The shipper said it's overnight once they receive it. But bloom is vague on when they will actually get the package to the shipper.

It could very well be "Overnight". But, the shipper has to have the package. And bloom does not say how fast or when the package gets into a shippers hand. does anyone have any experience with overnight from bloom?

Checking on apos, they're vague about it too. Who does true overnight, true next day delivery. I can spend up to $300 to have it truly next day.

Feb 28, 2023 at 10:14 PM Post #2 of 10
If you're in NY, you can speak to Hifiman about picking up a pair directly--might be in the warehouse.

Mar 1, 2023 at 12:09 AM Post #6 of 10
Mar 1, 2023 at 1:02 AM Post #7 of 10
Or just order from HiFiMan website, they will snd it to you. I ordered the H400se and it was delivered to me in AK (From NY) in three days..nice
The Feb sale is over now but they had some nice open box deals on the Ananda. Maybe sign ups for the updates on the sales, it might break worth the time. The current Ananda Stealth is $699... https://hifiman.com/products/detail/317
Best in your search and resolving the amazon debacle

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2023 at 1:40 AM Post #8 of 10
Or just order from HiFiMan website, they will snd it to you. I ordered the H400se and it was delivered to me in AK (From NY) in three days..nice
The Feb sale is over now but they had some nice open box deals on the Ananda. Maybe sign ups for the updates on the sales, it might break worth the time. The current Ananda Stealth is $699... https://hifiman.com/products/detail/317
Best in your search and resolving the amazon debacle
I was just at the hifiman site. And at checkout after shipping. I saw that they charge NY state sales tax for out of state order. Eff that.

Mar 1, 2023 at 1:55 AM Post #9 of 10
I was just at the hifiman site. And at checkout after shipping. I saw that they charge NY state sales tax for out of state order. Eff that.
Darn, that's odd. I paid no tax at all. Weird, but I did catch the Feb sale and went off of the main website(in China?) then went to "store" at the top and saw the Feb sale banner (unfortunately, now over. Keep looking, there's bound to be a solution.
Cheers

Mar 2, 2023 at 12:44 PM Post #10 of 10
Have had good luck with Moon Audio, and Bloom Audio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back