AMAZON: Klipsch X10 for $199.00
Jan 13, 2011 at 2:31 AM Post #2 of 4
Is it Amazon or Amazon Marketplace?  Most of the sellers on the marketplace aren't authorized dealers for Klipsch.  Klipsch won't honor their warranty unless you buy from an authorized dealer.

The X10s are actually a little more bass heavy than the X5s, and just as rolled off in the treble.  I really like the X10s though.  I had my turned into customs, and they sound really good like that.

Jan 13, 2011 at 2:34 AM Post #3 of 4
http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Image-X10-Noise-Isolating-Earphone/dp/B000WAHFBK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1294903946&sr=8-2

Looks like a place called Kraft Street Audio is selling them. Don't know if they are authorized or not.

Jan 13, 2011 at 3:20 PM Post #4 of 4
Hmmm.  Price just dropped to $192.00 from yesterday- same seller.  They (Kraft Street) have a spotless Amazon rating for what it's worth.  This is also 'Fulfilled by Amazon' which means it ships out of their warehouse and is eligible for Prime.  If anything, maybe it's a sign that these are/ will be discontinued in favor of the iPod version and other sellers (Audio Advisor) may also lower their prices?

The rolled off HF on the X5s make them good for some music/ recordings for me.  I listen to all kind of stuff and I am skeptical about a one speaker/headphone does it all approach; although the higher you go (B&W 800, JH16, etc.) the closer you get to that.  For that reason, I kept my X5s- that and the fact that they're the most comfortable IEMs I've ever worn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back