Amazon deal on Shure I2C-M
Feb 24, 2009 at 1:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

dBs

100+ Head-Fier
Forgive me if this is the wrong location (and feel free to move as necessarry), but I found this deal via Slickdeals:

Shure I2C-M IEM HP (the phone version) for $20 at Amazon.com
Amazon.com: Shure I2C-M Stereo Mobile Headset: Electronics

Enjoy!
ksc75smile.gif

Feb 24, 2009 at 1:38 AM Post #2 of 9
There is no search feature so I cannot look for reviews on this earphone.

This is well within my budget so I'm tempted to buy it but I'm not sure how the head-fi community considers the performance of these earphones to be.

Better than Nu-Force Ne-7m? (I have no need for the microphone in either earphone btw)

It is selling at a huge discount but what is the use if the sound quality isn't up to par? Some guidance would be appreciated.

Feb 24, 2009 at 1:44 AM Post #3 of 9
Well I dont know how they compare to the e2Cs. I have had 2 pairs of them though and for the price, I thought they sounded very good. For this price, if they have the same driver, is a steal, IMHO.

Apr 19, 2009 at 1:31 AM Post #8 of 9
Now the price is $34 on amazon which is still good value.

So could the guys who bought these comment on the sound quality and your experience with globazar? i suspect they might be fakes....as they are shipping from a third party rather than amazon.

Aug 17, 2009 at 6:09 PM Post #9 of 9
I have these from Amazon and they work nicely. Takes some getting used to, but overall work well. At under $25, a steal.
Work very well as a telephone headset (use them with my 1st Gen iPhone). Annoying there is no button to control basic functions, but otherwise good, clear mic (much better than standard Apple headset), and music quality is obviously superior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back