Amazon.com payment problem
Jul 12, 2009 at 2:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

32y0

100+ Head-Fier
I wanted to buy a cd and a vinyl from amazon.com, but I can't pay.
When I proceed to checkout I can choose between; 'Credit or Debit card', 'Gift card', 'Amazon.com store card' and US based checking account. But I have none of the above.
So I was wondering if somebody knows a solution.

Jul 12, 2009 at 5:28 PM Post #8 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by 32y0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wanted to buy a cd and a vinyl from amazon.com, but I can't pay.
When I proceed to checkout I can choose between; 'Credit or Debit card', 'Gift card', 'Amazon.com store card' and US based checking account. But I have none of the above.
So I was wondering if somebody knows a solution.

erm out of curiousity how were you planning to pay if not by card?

your parents do get a debit card is different from a credit card?

Jul 12, 2009 at 5:31 PM Post #9 of 19
That' right, a debit card actually requires you have the funds in your account so i don't know why your parents would be against a debit card. However, credit card as well all know is another story all together

Jul 12, 2009 at 5:38 PM Post #11 of 19
Did you expect a slot to open on the side of your keyboard so you could insert $20 bills?

You will need to have someone with a credit or debit card buy it for you - like your parents.

Jul 12, 2009 at 6:03 PM Post #14 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by billybob_jcv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you expect a slot to open on the side of your keyboard so you could insert $20 bills?

You will need to have someone with a credit or debit card buy it for you - like your parents.

I had to LOL at this
icon10.gif

Jul 12, 2009 at 6:08 PM Post #15 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
erm out of curiousity how were you planning to pay if not by card?

your parents do get a debit card is different from a credit card?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tattoou2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't figure out how the OP expected to pay.

That is my problem, I can't pay and I was wondering if you knew a solution. But the only solution seems to be 'find somebody with a card'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by billybob_jcv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, all the Dutch webshops use iDeal wich is a online bank transfer. And I also have a paypal-account for ebay etc., but just not a card.
Amazon.com only seems to accept cards, so there isn't probably another solution than find somebody with a card.
Thanks for all your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back