Amazon.com is now selling Battle Tanks...
Dec 13, 2005 at 7:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

Czilla9000

10 Year Member. Still no custom title.
Dec 13, 2005 at 8:02 AM Post #2 of 39
eek.gif

.................................................. ..............
confused.gif

I guess amazon really does have everything.

Dec 13, 2005 at 8:21 AM Post #4 of 39
Wow, I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

"I'll admit it. Shopping for a personal tank can be a bit daunting."

"I had purchased the optional water hose crowd dispersal unit... little did I know how worthless it would prove to be."

"Then the police arrived and it seemed they were serious and before I knew it I was being hauled away to the local station. I was there almost 3 hours before the sargent came in and said (as fantastic as it sounds) they had found another Badonkadonk two rows over from the one I was arrested at which was nearly indistinguishable except for one small difference. He asked if I had done anything to mine after I got it and I said I had put a NFC (No Fat Chicks) sticker on it. That sticker saved my ass. I was released and taken back to the mall. Now I just want to sell it because the last thing I want is what everyone else has, if ya know what I mean. Hence the 2 stars..."

"Also the thing is very ugly looking as my 3 yr old refused to get into it and only after being bribed with candy she took a ride."

"I ordered the tank, 2 hours later(Now that is fast shipping-I give Amazon 5 ***** for the fast turnaround) 4 green uniformed men who claimed worked for Fed Ex came to my door"

"Downgraded this year to 4 stars because the existing lift package dosen't allow for military grade monster mudders (BOGUS!), and the factory installed satellite TV blocks all ****...what is this thing made by the Amish? The Scientologists? COME ON ABNER, GET A PAIR!"

Dec 13, 2005 at 8:55 AM Post #6 of 39
For times when stealth is needed:

B00067F1CE.01-A1K6WA0VRJP9VZ.PT03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Dec 13, 2005 at 8:55 AM Post #7 of 39
When you need a trusty steed:

B00067F1CE.01-A1K6WA0VRJP9VZ.PT04.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Dec 13, 2005 at 4:42 PM Post #12 of 39
Anyone else see a resemblance?

JabbasSailBarge.gif

008.jpg

Dec 13, 2005 at 5:23 PM Post #14 of 39
6HP seems rather... inadequate. 60HP I could see, but gas? What self respecting APC isn't running on diesel?

I wonder what sort of weapon systems they have available. It does say custom made. I want a Ma Deuce and Mk19.

Dec 13, 2005 at 5:25 PM Post #15 of 39
Argh... browser kept returning errors, claiming it hadn't posted. My apologies for the super double post. Mods, please delete extraneous posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back