Amazon AKG 10% off *expires 7/26/09*
Jul 20, 2009 at 1:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Drumonron

1000+ Head-Fier
Hey folks...noticed the following incentive from amazon and thought I'd pass it along.

"Save 10% on AKG Headphones with Coupon Code

We've got a full range of AKG headphones at Amazon.com, and for a limited time you can save 10% by adding any AKG headphone to your shopping cart and entering the claim code DAZ2VMXC in the coupon section during checkout.

This coupon code offer applies only to purchases from Amazon.com; purchases from third-party merchants are not eligible for savings. Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. PDT on July 26, 2009; unused promotional codes will expire on that date."

The lousy part of this deal is that I was searching for the headphones available from Amazon(not 3rd party) and it seems pretty limited in what's available.

Jul 20, 2009 at 4:28 AM Post #2 of 3
It's a little like the Dell deals, where they let you have a discount (15%,20%,30%), but only let you choose from a limited section that are already marked up; but then again not sure how the AKG prices were on Amazon prior to this.

I did find something that I would actually buy from Amazon though, a AKG 240 for $99. It's sold by Amazon themselves but when I tried to add the coupon it said it did not meet the requirements. Wording one part of the site says 'any' AKG headphone gets the discount whereas another I see 'Select'. I guess you could always inquire with Amazon CS, they're usually better at other retailers with honoring prices.

This is the one I was referring to: Amazon.com: AKG K240 Semi Open Studio Headphones: Musical Instruments
Here's their AKG 'deal' page: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...d_i=B0028N78KC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back