Amazingly humourous skateboarding video
Jun 27, 2007 at 12:02 AM Post #2 of 4
Challenging and defying cops and attempting to interfere with an arrest is an EXTREMELY bad idea.

Do these kids really think that cops are putting them in cuffs only for riding skateboards? Man, I never realized it, but kids are profoundly egotistical and stupid at the same time.

Jun 27, 2007 at 12:08 AM Post #3 of 4
you NEVER realized that?
wink.gif

but c'mon, unless they took a swing at the cop don't you think that was a little freakin harsh? this cop is obviously on the ragged edge of authoritarian madness; if there's ego to be seen in that vid, it's definitely on the law enforcement side IMO

i fear a country where law enforcement is god and whatever they say goes; i just wish i could have seen what happened prior to the cop putting him down, the cop never mentioned them taking a swing at him though, but perhaps they tried to flee before the vid starts; the cop does mention that the one on the ground in the beginning told them to "keep going" when the cop told them to stop, so i'm guessing:

1. cop tells them to stop skating
2. one of them probably says something like "**** him, keep going"
3. cop catches and puts him down

this is nuts, and if you think the cop was in the right, i just don't know what to say

Jun 27, 2007 at 12:13 AM Post #4 of 4
what is that a helmet cam? or did he just put the cam on the ground? it seems that the ones with the cams were not part of the skating group?

on second viewing, it is true that the skaters were provoking the cop at times, and once it seems one of them moves toward the cop when the cop grabs the girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back