Amazing what makeup can do
Mar 8, 2007 at 6:59 AM Post #2 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by mb3k /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Transformed this girl, it's pretty intense. It doesn't even look caked on either.
http://www.bloggang.com/viewblog.php...group=7&page=1

That's why I like girls that generally don't wear make-up. They're few and far between (well attractive ones are), but it seems to me that their attitudes are generally better than girls who are extra fussy about their looks.

Mar 8, 2007 at 7:56 AM Post #3 of 67
I'll take a plain-Jane ANY DAY!!

those pics reminds me when my wife and I took our wedding pics... she looked like a model that day.

Mar 8, 2007 at 8:05 AM Post #4 of 67
1147269951.jpg

Ack, for some reason the right is more attractive. Call me shallow?

Mar 8, 2007 at 8:26 AM Post #6 of 67
I'm probably shallow but I like a girl who cares what she looks like. Too many ex-girlfriends who didn't give a d
eek.gif
mn. This doesn't mean you have to pour gallons of foundation over your face but a line here and some rouge there can perform miracles. Especially Asian women look very good with a bit of carefully applied make-up.
cool.gif

Mar 8, 2007 at 9:00 AM Post #7 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Singapura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm probably shallow but I like a girl who cares what she looks like. Too many ex-girlfriends who didn't give a d
eek.gif
mn. This doesn't mean you have to pour gallons of foundation over your face but a line here and some rouge there can perform miracles. Especially Asian women look very good with a bit of carefully applied make-up.
cool.gif

Agreed. I mean how many years can a person look good until they get old and wrinkly and become a forgettable housewife? SOME is good, but just dont spend an estate on plastic surgery over the face like Michael Jackson and I am fine.

but this picture is funny. taken from OP: http://www.bloggang.com/viewblog.php...group=7&page=1 note that they are getting married and that is what they look like on their wedding - very ironic:
IMG_5535.jpg

Mar 8, 2007 at 9:11 AM Post #8 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by _M2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IMG_5535.jpg

Haha, the first morning of the honeymoon the groom SCREAMS out upon her walk out of the shower!

**EDIT** I just noticed that the girl is a straight up doppelganger of a girl I know from work. She's Phillipino and Mexican, though.

Mar 8, 2007 at 9:34 AM Post #10 of 67
I totally despise makeup of any kind and I get sick when I see painted toenails (fingernails I've adjusted to).

Mar 8, 2007 at 10:12 AM Post #11 of 67
no makeup is always better than makeup. makeup just makes the girl look fake and plasticy. I'd far prefer a naturally pretty girl than a hot girl who looks fake

lipgloss is an exception (i'm young enough for lipgloss to be relevent)

Mar 8, 2007 at 10:20 AM Post #12 of 67
i like natural better because most of the time makeup is poorly applied and makes the person look fake. if makeup was correctly applied then i would not complain, and neither would most others methinks =)

Mar 8, 2007 at 11:09 AM Post #13 of 67
i like a bit of both. i prefer makeup thats done stylishly rather than to accentuate or to cover up. i also think that less-is-more when it comes to makeup.
my girlfriend used to put makeup on just to go to the bus stop. Now i have managed to make her realise that she is beautifull without it, she only wears slap when we go out.

I like to think of makeup as something that should be worn when getting dressed up, rather than an everyday kind of thing. Hell, even i wear a bit of eye-liner on the very odd occasion....

Mar 8, 2007 at 12:24 PM Post #14 of 67
Less is more when it comes to make-up, but I guess you guys are just learning what it can do.
wink.gif
Obviously my mom taught me how to put it on, but then I 'erm... was taught again in college by a model, who, sorry mom, knew much more about what she was doing.

But I don't even have make-up anymore. I used to have it for occassions where it might be nice, but I hate hate hate hate wearing make-up, and guys who expect me wear it because to do otherwise would imply that I don't care about my appearence can fark all the way off. Those same guys should wear coat and tail tux's everyday, because to do otherwise means you don't care about your appearence. Yeah, let's see how long you last.

No one's skin is perfect, but luckily I don't have the driving need to help it along with make-up. I don't even know what brand I would go with. I was raised on Clinique, but the model friend who knew what she was doing said they aren't very good. I can't even remember what we did use.

Mar 8, 2007 at 1:17 PM Post #15 of 67
I like it when girls wear makeup from time to time but the one in the link is overdoing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back