pict05_iphone_r02b.jpg

pict05_iphone_r02a.jpg

pict05_iphone_r02c.jpg

pict05_ipod_r01b.jpg

LOVE THIS ONE!
iPod_Shift_aluminum.jpg

upload_142768.jpg

upload_165897.jpg

THIS one is cool, but doesnt make sense... the screen wouldn't fit.
Concept-iPod-1024-768.jpg

10115ipod_express.jpg

9764ipod-pocket.jpg

29791mini-pod_white.jpg

enjoy!

Jul 27, 2005 at 5:09 PM Post #3 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zen_Micro
you are awsome for findind and posting this!!!! the ipod shift looks so sweeeeeet!!!!!!!(and the most realistic) were did u find this anyway?

thank you!

Errrr, I don't think they are real, mate. There are plenty of these photoshopped mock-ups all over the net.

Jul 27, 2005 at 5:56 PM Post #6 of 17
i dunno, gimmicky? I dont see why they would make some of those... they gotta be photochops.

Why mess with what a good device is, who wants an ipod phone? That's almost as useless as an ngage. I like the more pdaish thingy, but then again people wanting a dedicated dap dont need this stuff, they already got the other stuff...

Now, a top notch pda with good power consumption and small but taking big microdrives, that's a good thing to me.

Jul 27, 2005 at 6:18 PM Post #7 of 17
They're all fake. Personally I don't like the watch. It's ugly and it would be too easy to break. The phone is nice. As for the rest, you may as well get a PDA instead. However, Isamu does have great artistic ability.

Jul 27, 2005 at 6:54 PM Post #8 of 17
They're all concepts designed by regular folks.. either in Photoshop or a 3D prog.. you can see them all on iLounge.com.

Jul 27, 2005 at 8:00 PM Post #9 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
i dunno, gimmicky? I dont see why they would make some of those... they gotta be photochops.

Why mess with what a good device is, who wants an ipod phone? That's almost as useless as an ngage. I like the more pdaish thingy, but then again people wanting a dedicated dap dont need this stuff, they already got the other stuff...

Now, a top notch pda with good power consumption and small but taking big microdrives, that's a good thing to me.

jeez someone thought they were real.....

Jul 27, 2005 at 10:16 PM Post #11 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFC_SL
jeez someone thought they were real.....

for a second i did think they were prototypes.

Look at how good they look regardless of how stupid they do.

Jul 28, 2005 at 1:02 AM Post #14 of 17
The shif and the express are definitely the best looking ones. I mean it would be perfect not only to increase battey life when its in ur pocket, btu also decrease space. I really love those ideas, however I don't think there is anyway they could fit it. I mean it couldn't use a HD bigger than a mini, so at most 10 gigs. But thats pushing it considering you have to put electronis in each side and it would be really hard to make it that size without a giant leap in technology.

Definitely interesting to see what people are actually thinkging about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back