Am I wierd if I just like KSC-75?
Mar 13, 2007 at 3:15 PM Post #33 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by _M2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is turning out to be a fan thread for the ksc75s, so I want to ask a question:
whats a good cable and plug to replace the stock ones because i think i am ready to do a recable.
should i buy a soldering iron or soldering gun if there is a difference?
http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/pr...romSearch=true
http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/pr...romSearch=true
thanks.

I think if you are on a budget, some quality cat5 network cable is good. I've heard good things about them on a ksc75, so Im about to try them. If not, you can always splurge to get good cables.

Mar 13, 2007 at 3:32 PM Post #34 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'd say the "margins" get really small after the $50-100 range, but that's my opinion
biggrin.gif

Trust me - there's more than just a little room for improvement beyond the 75s or any other phone under $100.

Mar 13, 2007 at 3:47 PM Post #35 of 41
hmm, what's going on. my hornet finally needed a recharging today (actually yesterday, and the ipod today) and yesterday i went ampless with KSC75 right into the 5G ipod. sounded much muddier with less impact and definition. but then i tried the 2G shuffle today and it sounded pretty good - not AMAZING but still acceptable on the go portable with loud ambients. hm!

Mar 13, 2007 at 4:44 PM Post #36 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by robm321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Trust me - there's more than just a little room for improvement beyond the 75s or any other phone under $100.

i dont want to trust you... for my wallet and my sanity's sake
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 13, 2007 at 11:05 PM Post #37 of 41
Another KSC75 fan here! And yes, as others have said, take your phones and run from here! I was not warned, and seems I'm hitting 'ADD to Cart' weekly now!

Mar 14, 2007 at 1:25 AM Post #39 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i dont want to trust you... for my wallet and my sanity's sake
evil_smiley.gif

NEVER trust anybody... trust YOUR ears, they are the only ones who are always right.
icon10.gif

Mar 14, 2007 at 1:43 AM Post #40 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NEVER trust anybody... trust YOUR ears, they are the only ones who are always right.
icon10.gif

QFT

The worst decisions I've made with audio equipment were ones where I relied too much on others.

Mar 14, 2007 at 2:16 AM Post #41 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by _M2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^what? join date mar2007 and you already spent $800...

What can I say...I'm addicted, but didn't spend anywhere near $800...not THAT addicted...yet! I've been lurkin' here for awhile. It's the earphone addiction that made me officially join so that I could beg for an intervention here if it gets outta hand!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back