Am I the only one?
Jul 13, 2013 at 3:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

killmyignorance

New Head-Fier
I've been looking through the equipment advice forums and when asked what type of music they listen to, I have not once heard country! So my question is, are y'all out there? And if not, why do you think that is?

Jul 13, 2013 at 4:17 PM Post #2 of 4
When I was young and travelling with the parents in the car, I had to listen to 60's country on the AM radio, that was what they listened to so I in turn had to suffer the same fate, so my dislike of that genre of music was instilled at a young age.
I have even asked stores and restaurants that I am going to be a patron of for any amount of time, if they would mind lowering the volume when they have country music playing. I always ask politely and never rude or demanding.

For those that like it, enjoy! It's just not for me.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Jul 13, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #3 of 4
I listen to country, bluegrass, and a bunch of old timey music.  But I really like almost everything: jazz, pop, classical, folk, world music etc.  I 

On the the other hand, when I'm looking for equipment, I often mention my interest in classical because that's where I'm most critical as a listener.  So it seems a better test (for me) of whether the equipment is going to give me what I want.  

Jul 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM Post #4 of 4
Well it's been a week and seems like you and flatmap are the only ones who listen to country... :D

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back