Am I the only one who loves movie soundtracks?
Sep 17, 2013 at 5:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Jtom94

100+ Head-Fier
I like movie soundtracks. I know they're not considered "real" CD's because they're sometimes theme music from the movie or theme covers of other songs but I still like them. Am I alone? Please list your favorite soundtracks.

The O Brother where art thou soundtracks is excellent. Anyone else have soundtracks they would recommend?

Sep 17, 2013 at 10:14 PM Post #3 of 8
You can never be the only one on the internet who likes anything. The beautiful thing about it, really. I love soundtrack albums myself, my favorite being Grosse Pointe Blank's soundtrack. It is just filled with 80's music, that is just awsome. I know I ave others, but that is my favorite.

Sep 17, 2013 at 10:22 PM Post #4 of 8
The sound track for The Great Gatsby was no doubt better than the film (Florence & The Machine) 
biggrin.gif
 I enjoy a lot of Hans Zimmer's stuff as well.  I really wish I could find a Battlefield: Bad Company (the first one) OST.  All of the loading music was amazing from what I remember. 

Sep 24, 2013 at 9:16 PM Post #6 of 8
There are some great soundtracks out there. Also, some videogame soundtracks can compete with film soundtracks.

My small collection of film soundtracks:
- Tron Legacy: Special Edition
- Drive
- Sunshine (John Murphy & Underworld)

Sep 26, 2013 at 9:54 AM Post #8 of 8
A big soundtrack fan here as well, but my preference is for the works by composers who are more classically grounded, such as John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith, Erich W. Korngold, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back