Am I the only one around here who is unsatisfied with the GR02 BE
Dec 19, 2012 at 10:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

JekkoJay

New Head-Fier
Maybe they need some burn in, but when I had first tried them on, everything was great, until I heard the mids (or around that range, like the range of a higher male speaking voice).  It sounded almost like a cheap portable speaker inside a cardboard box.  It's a shame too, since everything else is pretty much perfect to my ears.  I just can't get over the fact that a certain range in the iems sounds like what would come out of a 240p youtube video, while everything is crystal clear in comparison.  Also, there's a bit too much sibilance for my ears, but even that is still overshadowed by the problem said above.  
I mostly listen to EDM (ie. dubstep, dnb, trance, etc.), by the way (maybe it's just that these iems are incompatible with the genres of music I listen to, who knows 
triportsad.gif
).

Any other GR02 owner notice this?  Do you think burn in could help at all? (I hope so...)

Dec 19, 2012 at 11:26 PM Post #2 of 2
Not me, loved them right out of the gate, no sibilance here, actually better highs than my MTPG or X10s, I have heard burn will help quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back