Am I the only one a little "blah" about the HF-1?
Sep 13, 2005 at 8:51 PM Post #196 of 208
Personally I don't think woman or man when I see a tricked out Mini. I think "Hip." Now a VW Bug on the other hand, especially a convertible...not that there's anything wrong with that!
cool.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 8:55 PM Post #197 of 208
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Personally I don't think woman or man when I see a tricked out Mini. I think "Hip." Now a VW Bug on the other hand, especially a convertible...not that there's anything wrong with that!
cool.gif

i agree with you 200%. i think Minis are very cool funky cars. i would love to own one. but Bug is ummmm..... i'll keep that to myself.

Sep 13, 2005 at 8:56 PM Post #198 of 208
Quote:

cool.gif

Wasn't there a test of that on an older Top Gear Xtra? The convertible bug looked cool, and then Clarkson sat in it?
wink.gif

But back to headhones, the hf-1's ...well, no one has heard them but Todd, so we basically don't know really how much or little it has in common with the sr225. As headphone-buying is with most of us who can't get to a meet for an audition, it's a risk, but getting something akin to the sr225 for your rock music needs....well, I've taken bigger risks in my life than that. We shall see how it turns out.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 10:10 PM Post #199 of 208
So I don't create another one I'll say it here. ENOUGH OF THE HF-1 threads already! I just counted and on the first page alone there are 5 HF-1 threads... talk about overkill
rolleyes.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 10:13 PM Post #200 of 208
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
So I don't create another one I'll say it here. ENOUGH OF THE HF-1 threads already! I just counted and on the first page alone there are 5 HF-1 threads... talk about overkill
rolleyes.gif

I have to admit, i think the worst FOTM I ever saw really only spilled out to 3 diff threads tops. But here we have over that, and each one has tons of posts and views to boot. This has to be our self-inflicted "Slashdot" event of the year lol.

Sep 13, 2005 at 10:21 PM Post #201 of 208
Quote:

I have to admit, i think the worst FOTM I ever saw really only spilled out to 3 diff threads tops. But here we have over that, and each one has tons of posts and views to boot. This has to be our self-inflicted "Slashdot" event of the year lol.

You're not guilty of any of that of course Jahn, nooo. You've been very cool about these hf-1's so far.
biggrin.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 10:23 PM Post #202 of 208
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
You're not guilty of any of that of course Jahn, nooo. You've been very cool about these hf-1's so far.
biggrin.gif

Who, me start a thread or two on these cans? Prithee I doth protest too lightly upon this subject?
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 10:26 PM Post #203 of 208
Quote:

Who, me start a thread or two on these cans? Prithee I doth protest too lightly upon this subject?
smily_headphones1.gif

A Grado by any other name would sound so sweet.
wink.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 10:28 PM Post #204 of 208
Quote:

It's all your fault! We love you Jahn
cool.gif

Sep 14, 2005 at 12:32 AM Post #205 of 208
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
A Grado by any other name would sound so sweet.
wink.gif

Out! Out, Damned Wallet!
icon10.gif

Sep 14, 2005 at 3:04 AM Post #206 of 208
Quote:

Out! Out, Damned Wallet!
icon10.gif

"All the spices of Araby will not sweeten this little hand."

And Lady Macbeth is gonna take away your Head-Fi privileges.
evil_smiley.gif

BW

Sep 14, 2005 at 3:09 AM Post #207 of 208
Jahn...8300 posts in 14 months. Wow, when you do something...you do it right. And in all those posts, I don't think you've ever pissed anyone off.

Sep 14, 2005 at 3:12 AM Post #208 of 208
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
And in all those posts, I don't think you've ever pissed anyone off.

my wallet would disagree with you. and Lady MacJahn.
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back