Am I awesome?
May 14, 2007 at 8:56 PM Post #16 of 37
If you need to ask.. then no. Few people would qualify for awsomeness in my book, but standards vary greatly here. And I don't think it looks like Superman at all.
That's not a criticism by the way, just how it looks to me. The font's wrong, it's not in italics (at least for the latest one, and the kerning is different too.)

May 14, 2007 at 9:01 PM Post #17 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenratiophi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, every time I see "Superpredator" I think of that thread. I really don't think it looks like Superman at all, and still can't figure out much similarities except that it's blue. But that thread cracked me up and thus stayed in my memory. Sorry, I hope I didn't cause any emotional damage
tongue.gif

Well I just got TDS on Saturday after everybody in the YZ thread told me that it's a disgrace to not have it. Now I loved YZ when I first heard it simply because I'd never really heard NIN before (well, unless the Johnny Cash "Hurt" counts
tongue.gif
). However, I'm on my 9th listen of TDS right now and IMO it is way better. Year Zero starts to sound samey after a while, even if there are a lot of good parts. TDS is more varied, and I love the raw-er production. Not to mention that pretty much every track is completely stellar, and Hurt is one of the greatest album closers I've heard in a long time. Still gotta get PHM and The Fragile.
I don't think Year Zero is bad though. I like it enough to keep listening
smily_headphones1.gif

Cool, Im far from a fan of YZ.. FAR but older stuff is steller

May 14, 2007 at 9:04 PM Post #18 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superpredator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I know, this poll stinks something fierce.

Oh, I think that Head-Fi has seen far, far worse polls.
blink.gif

I voted yes because this thread made me laugh on a day that was pretty crappy otherwise.

May 14, 2007 at 9:07 PM Post #19 of 37
The fact that you need to ask indicates that you are seeking approval, which in turn conveys neediness and self doubt. I'd say that you need to work on your confidence.

I am awesome, and I don't care whether you agree or not. That's the attitude you should adopt too, to attain true awesomeness. There shouldn't be any question about it
wink.gif

May 14, 2007 at 9:52 PM Post #22 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superpredator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
do you think I am awesome?

i prefer the Vibration Girl --------->

No offence...
very_evil_smiley.gif

biggrin.gif

May 14, 2007 at 10:28 PM Post #24 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by in_the_membrane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The fact that you need to ask indicates that you are seeking approval, which in turn conveys neediness and self doubt. I'd say that you need to work on your confidence.

I am awesome, and I don't care whether you agree or not. That's the attitude you should adopt too, to attain true awesomeness. There shouldn't be any question about it
wink.gif

What's wrong with insecure awesome? Think Charlie Brown.

Quote:

Originally Posted by papy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i prefer the Vibration Girl --------->

No offence...
very_evil_smiley.gif

biggrin.gif

So do I. I should have started a poll about her! Best HF banner evarr*.

*[size=xx-small]since Oct 2005, and that's not saying much[/size]

May 15, 2007 at 2:04 AM Post #30 of 37
of course!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back