Alternatives to V-Moda Vibratos?
Feb 25, 2013 at 3:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Meltdownblitz

New Head-Fier
I'm very disappointed, I have had about 3-4 pairs of v-moda vibratos since I purchased these about 2 years ago. The remote has stopped working a few times within 6 months, few other pairs I have had one ear bud go out, one lower volume than the other, had it all. Despite these problems, I do love these headphones, sound and build is perfect for what I'm looking for (gym uses primarily). However, my recent pair just broke and I sent customer service and email for a replacement and was told that it will be a few more months before they have these in stock.... !! Ahh!! That makes me very mad, now I am using some cheap headphones, thinking for now and was hoping to until my new pair of vibratos arrived. Now I am out of luck. So I am open to any ideas, I am looking for some in ear headphones similar or almost exactly if not better than the vibratos. I just love the bass, build, etc. Open to any suggestions, thanks.

Oct 20, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #2 of 2
  I'm very disappointed, I have had about 3-4 pairs of v-moda vibratos since I purchased these about 2 years ago. The remote has stopped working a few times within 6 months, few other pairs I have had one ear bud go out, one lower volume than the other, had it all. Despite these problems, I do love these headphones, sound and build is perfect for what I'm looking for (gym uses primarily). However, my recent pair just broke and I sent customer service and email for a replacement and was told that it will be a few more months before they have these in stock.... !! Ahh!! That makes me very mad, now I am using some cheap headphones, thinking for now and was hoping to until my new pair of vibratos arrived. Now I am out of luck. So I am open to any ideas, I am looking for some in ear headphones similar or almost exactly if not better than the vibratos. I just love the bass, build, etc. Open to any suggestions, thanks.

I was in this exact same situation.  I loved my Vibrato's intensely, always took care of them and always treated them gently.

However I went through 3 pairs in 2 years. 2 mic button failures and one left ear bud.  They were always replaced under warranty, so full credit to the team at VMODA for their excellent customer service.

On the last warranty exchange occasion, I was informed that the Vibrato line will be discontinued. Such disappointment :frowning2:  I opted for taking a pair of M-80 instead.

I would love to know if anyone has any unused Vibratos for sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back