alternative to trekstor i.beat classico fm 2gb
Jan 11, 2007 at 11:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

b0ol

New Head-Fier
hi, i'm currently using (or better said: NOT using) the above mentioned mp3-player.
it's broken so i sent it to where i bought it from (internet-catalogue firm)
i just wanted a mp3-player with VERY good sound and 2 gb capacity... the radio was not necessary, just a nice extra. but as it seems to get damaged very easily i'm thinking of selling it and buying a new one for about the same amount of money (~120EUR, germany)
do you have any ideas which mp3 player is superior in sound?
i'll be using the alessandro ms1, as they arrive here (waiting for over 2 months now, they were sent back, don't know why)
thank you

Jan 12, 2007 at 3:33 AM Post #2 of 6
love my cowon f2. it's tiny but really cranks out some terrific SQ. what i mean by "cranks out" is that this little bugger has some juice and can drive headphones with ease. now i haven't tried something like my K701s with it but then i would never use them in a portable situation now would i?
wink.gif
i've heard of cowon's rep for SQ and now i'm a believer.

Jan 13, 2007 at 4:47 PM Post #6 of 6
Maybe look at a Samsung, e.g. YP-Z5F or YP-U2. Among the iAudios, the U3 would come to mind, but again, this is somewhat more expensive. (I have yet to hear someone complain about their audio quality though, save for some hiss. Inside, both U3 and F2 should be very similar.) I'd also take a look at the various iriver models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back