Alternative for the Sony MDR-EX90 please!
Jun 6, 2007 at 3:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

kite

New Head-Fier
Hello,

today i lost my second earpad..thingy.. i think you know what i mean
wink.gif

Well, great.. there is no Replacement..and if there were, it would be about 40 Euros including shipping! So.. no Sony.. pff..:p I´d rather sell mine and buy new EX90..it's cheaper..

Well.. anyhow..is there a good alternative for the MDR-EX90? I liked them so far.
But i think either the MP3s aren´t good or the play a little *scratchy* sometimes..even with a FLAC from MUCC, japanese Hardrock. And i´m VERY sensible for those *errors*. My Player is an iAudio X5 with Rockbox, veryvery slightly EQ-ed.

What i like about the EX90

-I like the Bass and of course overall Quality was good, but the Bass was really, i think, nice (Didn't have other IE-Phones to compare yet.)
-I like that i hear my surroundings, but not crystal clear, just good enough to be *safe* and to prevent the *i can hear myself breathe* stuff, which i hate
wink.gif
Oh my.. english.. sorry
smily_headphones1.gif

I listen to various Genres, mostly Videogame Soundtracks, Elektronic Music and some Rockmusic. My left Ear is a bit sensible for really crispy high tones.. but all in all the MDR 90 was nice.. but if you can give me an alternative i´d be very grateful~

Price: About 1-150 Euros i think.. could be more if its reasonable!
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you!

Edit:
How about the V-Moda Vibe or Beyerdynamic DTX50 or maybe Weststone UM1.. -_-?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back