Alternate cables for Focal Clear Mg
Apr 4, 2023 at 2:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

totuus

New Head-Fier
Has anyone got a good suggestion for an alternate cable builder for the Focal Clear Mg headphones? Just the unbalanced ones, seems to be a 1/8" separate Left and Right fusing to the single mini-jack with a screw-on 1/4" cap too. I'd be fine with a fixed 1/4" end. (so - not the XLR set at this time).

Apr 9, 2023 at 12:39 PM Post #6 of 9
Hey, DouglasM, I have an update, I have ordered the Claire Hybrid cable for the Clears, I thought that the price was quite good for the cable that they were using - a 50-50 UPOCC silver and copper, seems quite the big deal, as a single metal crystal wire, should move them shifty electrons reel well! Others doing ostensibly the same cable were around double the price, and why wouldn't you want to send business to Poland, these days! So, very excited. Of course, I did it right before the Easter Weekend, so not much will be happening for a few more days . . . sigh.

Apr 9, 2023 at 1:33 PM Post #7 of 9
Hey, DouglasM, I have an update, I have ordered the Claire Hybrid cable for the Clears, I thought that the price was quite good for the cable that they were using - a 50-50 UPOCC silver and copper, seems quite the big deal, as a single metal crystal wire, should move them shifty electrons reel well! Others doing ostensibly the same cable were around double the price, and why wouldn't you want to send business to Poland, these days! So, very excited. Of course, I did it right before the Easter Weekend, so not much will be happening for a few more days . . . sigh.
Nice! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on these, it’s a great looking one too! Hopefully the wait won’t be too long for you, I know how it feels to have to wait for something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back