Altec Lansing im616/716 accessories available NOW !!!
May 12, 2006 at 4:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

brianadam888

New Head-Fier
Click here

Enjoy!
580smile.gif

May 12, 2006 at 5:44 PM Post #2 of 11
Excellent find and post.

Let us not forget to mention the free shipping. (US anyway)

May 13, 2006 at 6:48 PM Post #6 of 11
Excellent find...I wanted to bump this, in the current events of my hyping the iM716 in other topics/posts
tongue.gif

Aren't replacement filter's replacement time overrated? I mean, you only need to replace them if the earwax bonded itself to its surface, right?

May 13, 2006 at 7:17 PM Post #7 of 11
Great news. I just received mine yesterday (and my PA2V2 just now), and this morning i accidentally pretty much pushed everything off of my night stand , including the two loose tri-flanges, and I managed to lose one. Good thing I like the foamies more, but if I ever change my mind, I can always order more.

May 13, 2006 at 7:28 PM Post #8 of 11
^ No offense (n.o.), but how can you lose one, if it's right there in your room somewhere? You already know the general spot it's in...

May 14, 2006 at 12:21 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtheisticFreedom
^ No offense (n.o.), but how can you lose one, if it's right there in your room somewhere? You already know the general spot it's in...

Hah, figures. My dog took it into the living room after it happened. Plus, I was in a rush when I was cleaning it, and I just woke up, so I didn't notice when it fell.

May 14, 2006 at 6:55 AM Post #11 of 11
Thanks for posing the thread Brian. Great find and equally good news.

For the prices the iM716 was going for I was suspect that Altec was selling off their phones and discontinuing their line. Introducing these accessories hopefully indicates otherwise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okigire
Great news indeed... can anybody confirm for a fact that the Ety 6i's accessories fit the iM716 perfectly?
smily_headphones1.gif

According to other threads, ER6i tips fit the iM716. No report on the filters.

But did I hear that Altec charges no shipping within the US? How about Ety?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back