Alpha & Delta D2 Impressions
May 6, 2016 at 2:55 PM Post #271 of 492

have to agree with you that bass is lacking but great for vocals
beerchug.gif

Yes definitely the focus is on the mids.  Quite clear I might add but a little more bass would be good.

May 6, 2016 at 3:12 PM Post #274 of 492
this is quite subjective but glad you guys appreciate the strength lies in its mids!

May 6, 2016 at 3:14 PM Post #276 of 492
Okay, good. At least you don't consider the D2 as mid-centric.
tongue.gif

i don't wanna argue with you at that point in time but looks like you are completely wrong

now this is a claim that isn't quite reliable when cross referencing to other headfiers' opinions!

also, you don't even own the Pinnacle P1 and can't AB the D2 with it but you start making claims like

"Okay, not gonna argue with your KZ statement since I don't have any, but challenging the Pinnacle P1? For the mids? I think you might wanna put less coal on that hype train...
tongue.gif
"

get both the p1 and d2 and AB extensively before claiming so others will be more informed! it is important to provide opinions but not imaginative ones
biggrin.gif

cheers!

ps with regards to the p1 and d2, p1 is definitely better than d2 overall but the price is higher too. of course, p1 has better detail retrievals and response. However, the d2 mids is indeed challenging the p1 with that elevation. this may sound too good to be true but hey look at FLC8S competing with the mids of the UERM in which I strongly agree with @HiFiChris too.lower priced iems can sound good too!

also, it is ironic when you talk about hype train when your profile states that you are the Founder of the Xiaomi Pistons Hype Train
blink.gif

beerchug.gif

May 7, 2016 at 11:38 PM Post #284 of 492
Couldn't be more different. VSD5 are quite bright and a bit on the bass light side. D2 are bass forward and a bit on the treble light side.

agree with @nmatheis. The VSD5 and the D2 are apples to oranges. Though I must say the D2 has way better build quality than the VSD5 or for the matter the entire Vsonic lineup. If you are looking for a cheap pair of earphones to abuse, these should be considered. :)

May 7, 2016 at 11:44 PM Post #285 of 492
  So.. I just pull the Trigger on the D2 :S Well, I have high expectation on this~ 

Hope it won't disappoint me 
rolleyes.gif

definitely you wont be disappointed. after all, we are flc8s users so have similar tastes
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back