Alpha & Delta AD01
Oct 5, 2016 at 12:04 AM Post #317 of 332
  Hi,
Just wanna say, I received my AD01 today, and I just love them out of the box!
I won't get into details, the reviews here say it all. These are just amazingly dynamic and incredibly fun to listen to.

Another amazing detail: I ordered them friday night from LMUE (DHL Express), they were quickly sent and... arrived this afternoon (monday)!
Less than 72 hour weekend delivery, from Singapore to France! Couldn't believe it.
blink.gif

Good job LMUE! 
bigsmile_face.gif

Congrats! AD01 is still among the best buy IEM in my opinion. 
I use to carry some IEMs for small meets, and AD01 usually one of the IEM that I always bring with me along with my other favorite IEMs. It is really good!

Nov 8, 2016 at 5:59 PM Post #318 of 332
Can anyone please tell me what size are the included foam tips for the ad01? I want to buy some comply foam tips because the old ones broke, but I'm not sure which size to choose between small, medium or large. I would prefer them to be like the stock foam ones.

Nov 8, 2016 at 7:48 PM Post #319 of 332
Can anyone please tell me what size are the included foam tips for the ad01? I want to buy some comply foam tips because the old ones broke, but I'm not sure which size to choose between small, medium or large. I would prefer them to be like the stock foam ones.

I think it's an "M" size comply but another member can correct me if I am wrong.  Love these IEM.

Jan 8, 2017 at 7:25 PM Post #322 of 332
New product from Alpha&Delta!
http://www.alphandelta.com/

Jan 11, 2017 at 5:29 AM Post #325 of 332
Ordered a pair of these a couple of days ago. Can't wait to hear what they sound like.

My go to iems are Yamaha EPH-100 and hopefully these can provide a nice substitute every now and then.

It seems their sound signature is pretty similar. Can anyone explain the differences though?

Jan 11, 2017 at 5:23 PM Post #326 of 332
Ordered a pair of these a couple of days ago. Can't wait to hear what they sound like.

My go to iems are Yamaha EPH-100 and hopefully these can provide a nice substitute every now and then.

It seems their sound signature is pretty similar. Can anyone explain the differences though?

More subbass slight bit more treble slightly more recessed midrange

Jan 17, 2017 at 2:42 PM Post #329 of 332
The question was asked earlier, but never got an answer, do the spinfit tips fit on these and how do they affect sound?

Yes! Im using 1 size smaller (using medium spinfit on other earphones).

So with the smalls they seal well and comfortably, dont stick out too much.

Nice punchy bass and a slightly wider soundstage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back