Alpha & Delta AD01
Jul 1, 2015 at 6:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 332

Rage038

Head-Fier
New headphone from LMUE in collaboration with an unknown Chinese manufacturer. Didn't see a topic yet so I thought why not make one.

It's a duel driver headphone and has a modular design.

ad01silver__21208.1433777257.400.400.jpg

Specs:
Driver unit: 9.8mm and 6.0mm Dual Dynamic Driver
Rated Impedance: 9 Ohm
Sensitivity: 102 dB/mW
Frequency response: 10Hz- 25KHz
Rated power: 10 mW
Maximum input power: 30 mW
Plug: 3.5mm dual-channel plug
Cable: 1.30 mm 18N OFC cable
Cable connector: 2mm DC plug

Any thoughts or impressions on this headphone?

/Edit: I ordered a pair including the upgrade cable it should arrive within a week so I'll post my own review soon.

Reviews:
thatBeatsguy
nmatheis
ljokerl
Rage038

Jul 3, 2015 at 4:00 PM Post #3 of 332
Theses look very interesting better built than the Fischer Audio Tandem, the Brainwavz R1 and the Samsung HS330, Looks like a competitor to the R3 with much better ergonomics I just hope it sounds as interesting as it looks. Subbed

Jul 9, 2015 at 8:27 PM Post #11 of 332
Didn't Vsonic buy lendmeurears? Maybe that's who made these.

Nope. LMUE themselves contacted me concerning the AD01. Here's what he said on them:

Recently, the shop had partnered up with another manufacturer in China to create a house brand called Alpha and Delta. Our first effort is aptly known as AD01.

Jul 9, 2015 at 8:44 PM Post #12 of 332
Nope. LMUE themselves contacted me concerning the AD01. Here's what he said on them:

Ah, well, kinda interesting speculation. I would like to try these, but I'm starting to veer away from earphones that stick out a lot. Except my M200 frankenbolts lately. :gs1000smile:

Jul 12, 2015 at 10:55 PM Post #14 of 332
I like it that LMUE went with DC connectors. I've used those on TPEOS IEM, and they're solid! Don't know why more manufacturers aren't trying those out...

Anyway, I'm eager to give these a try. I've been an LMUE customer for awhile and am happy to see them jumping into the IEM game.

beerchug.gif

Well that's because the leading IEM makers like shure and westones adopted the MMCX standard which led to MMCX pins being commmonly used by the after market cable manufacturers. Thus, other manufacturers adopted the MMCX standard as they know that some customers would want to change their cables after buying the product. 

However, imho, DC connectors are longer lasting and I prefer a product that it is more durable. After all, consumers pay quite abit for their IEMS and it is only fair that we should make it as durable as possible. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back